Thursday, 3 March 2011

Bright Green Burberry Prorsum Belt

Picture: Style.com


After the horror that was the trend of wearing massive amounts of fluoro during on a daily basis I never thought I would again look favourably on such colours, however the stark contrast between such a basic everyday piece as a beige trench and the bright green of the belt have made me fall in love again. Burberry Prorsum showed this trend on the runway for Spring 2011 very successfully showing how one or two bright items can liven up an everyday staple.

For a piece however that might burn your eyes out when looking at that colour again in a year or two it is a little expensive; $495 on Net-a-porter. The fact that it was sold out last time I checked though makes me jealous of all the girls who will be out rocking this trend.


No comments:

Post a Comment